It’s no secret that tooth replacement options like CeraSmile™ don’t come by as cheap. However, when you invest in CeraSmile™, you’re investing in a brand new smile that you will wear for the rest of your life. Don’t just take our word for it, explore learn more about CeraSmile™ to determine if it’s worth the cost for you.
Benefits of CeraSmile™
CeraSmile™ offers many different benefits that other tooth replacement options simply can’t offer to patients. When you invest in CeraSmile™, you will receive these benefits.
- Customized Smile – When you choose CeraSmile™, you will receive a completely customized smile made uniquely for you. Whether you want it to resemble a smile of your youth, or have an idea in mind, we design your smile to complement your face as well as possible. You won’t find this with other tooth replacement options.
- High-Quality Materials – We use only the best medical-grade ceramic and titanium materials for your CeraSmile™. When you invest in CeraSmile™, you invest in high-quality materials that will last a lifetime. There’s no need to worry about replacing any piece of your tooth replacements.
- Implant-Supported – CeraSmile™ uses dental implants for support. This gives you a natural feeling bite, smile and feeling in your mouth that resembles natural teeth. The implant-supported aspect also helps you feel more secure about smiling or biting. You never have to fear that your tooth replacements fall out at the wrong time.
- Facial Rejuvenation – Since CeraSmile™ uses dental implants, it causes your jaw to restore lost bone mass that usually comes with tooth loss. As a result, your face will restore its youthful proportions to look fuller. This can reduce the appearance of wrinkles, folds in the skin, and hanging skin in the face and neck.
- Retain More Natural Bone – Since CeraSmile™ is custom-made just for you, we also customize it to fit your jaw precisely. Other tooth replacement methods often reshape the jaw and remove natural bone to help the tooth replacement fit better. We believe in retaining as much natural bone as possible.
Cost of Other Tooth Replacement Options
If you need to replace an entire arch of teeth, you have slightly limited options. You can opt for traditional dentures that don’t offer many benefits either in comfort or appearance. You also have to replace them about every five to eight years. This means you’re never done paying for replacement teeth. Other dental bridges may only last five to 15 years before they need to be replaced. This means you have to pay for your bridge multiple times over the course of your life.
With CeraSmile™, your entire restoration can last for the rest of your life. When you consider the cost and time it takes to get a restoration and then fix it over and over again, CeraSmile™’s one-day procedure becomes well worth its cost.
If you’re interested in learning if CeraSmile™ is right for you, please search for a dentist near you today.